- Democrat Jones wins U.S. Senate seat in Alabama in blow to Trump
- Trump to make final tax push as Republican negotiators near deal
- Tillerson says U.S. ready to talk to North Korea; Japan wants pressure
- Senator Gillibrand calls Trump Twitter post 'sexist smear'
- Iran urges Muslim nations to defend Palestinians after Trump move
Anyone who's cruised through the self-help section of the book store (yeah, yeah, by accident) has seen the plethora of relationship books that promise to make a man commit to marriage within a year. We wondered:
Talk About It
- Update on Your New Forums!
- VOTE: Is it Time to Remove the Delusional President from Power?
- VOTE: Have You Ever Been Sexually Harassed or Molested?
- Matt Lauer Fired: Yet Another Sexual Predator?
- Trump's Ocean Club Tower, Panama. Say What?
- VOTE: Time's Person of the Year Will Be...
- Will the Senate Ethics Commmittee Act on Sex Allegations?
- VOTE: Roy Moore Is...
- What Will You Miss About the CS Forums?
- Packers QB Rodgers says cleared to return from injury
- Motor racing: Concerned Formula One drivers put on united front
- People hope 'I break my neck' after Trump comments: Vonn
- Ice Hockey: Russia's hockey league gives blessing for players to compete as neutrals at Olympics
- Oscar Pistorius suffers bruise in prison fight
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Livin' on a Prayer" rockers Bon Jovi, British bands Dire Straits and the Moody Blues, the late Nina Simone and The Cars will be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, organizers said on Wednesday.
- Prince Harry's fiancee Meghan Markle to spend Christmas with UK royals
- 'The Last Jedi' seeks balance in a 'Star Wars' galaxy in tumult
- British princes join Jedi knights at 'Star Wars' premiere in London
More Pop Culture »
Love & Desire
With sex, you never know what you'll get until it's too late - right? Wrong! You can find out if your lust object will be stellar - or insufferable - in the sack before you even say hello, if you know what to look for.