- U.S. Senate confirms Pompeo to be Trump's CIA director
- Minnesota governor collapses while addressing legislators
- Trump White House vows to stop China taking South China Sea islands
- Russia, Turkey, Iran deliberate over Syria ceasefire efforts
- U.S. Senate panel clears Tillerson's path to be secretary of state
Talk About It
- VOTE: What Are You Doing on Inauguration Day?
- VOTE: Do You Diet After the Holidays?
- The FTC Says Prevagen 'Memory' Claims are Fraudulent!
- Cooks' Corner: VOTE: What is Your Favorite Way to Cook Food?
- Fact Checking Trump's Press Conference
- GOP Starts Killing Health Care, Starting With the Kids' CHIP
- HUD Nominee Dr. Ben Carson Won't Guarantee No HUD Funds to Trump Family! How Corrupt is This?
- Gardeners' Corner: Winter Smells Sweet With the Wintersweet Tree!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Dollar unsettled, stocks subdued by Trump's protectionism
- Yahoo beats Wall Street view, sees Verizon deal closing in second quarter
- Samsung Electronics warns of political risks as chips boost Q4 profit
- Ford launches brand to sell auto parts to fix competitors' vehicles
- Goldman Sachs files $1 billion countersuit against Indonesian businessman
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Movie studio Disney on Monday revealed that the next "Star Wars" movie will be called "Star Wars: The Last Jedi," setting off rampant speculation from fans about what the title implied for the plot.
- 'Zoolander 2,' Affleck, De Niro earn Razzie 'worst' film nods
- Red vs black: Thai Chinese face New Year fashion dilemma
- Rapper Soulja Boy charged with possessing assault rifle, stolen property
More Pop Culture »