- 'Convinced Atlanticist' Merkel being honest with U.S., spokesman says
- North Korea fires Scud-class ballistic missile, Japan protests
- Bangladesh raises highest danger warning as cyclone takes aim
- MI5 to review its handling of intelligence on Manchester bomber
- President Macron's party seen on top in French parliament election: poll
Talk About It
- VOTE: Does Your Cooking Style Change in the Summer?
- Trump's 2018 Budget Will Harm People's Health
- Gardeners' Corner: Yet Another Endangered Seed Vault!
- Wedding Disasters - Read About Some and Share Yours!
- VOTE: Is Trump Competent Enough to Be President?
- Great News - Dementia Rate is Declining!
- Cooks' Corner: Delicious Crunchy Baked Garden Vegetables
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Italian banks sink on early election worries
- BMW says shortage of parts from Bosch hampers production
- British Airways flights returning to normal after damaging IT collapse
- With flights back in the skies, British Airways must now repair damaged reputation
- RBS investor group accepts offer to end lawsuit over 2008 cash call
GARUT, Indonesia (Reuters) - With their heads covered with Islamic headscarves, the three members of the Indonesian band VoB ("Voice of Baceprot" or "Noisy Voice") do not look like your typical heavy metal group.
- Swedish art gallery satire 'The Square' wins Palme d'Or at Cannes
- Who's that girl on the Cannes red carpet? You may well ask
- Box Office: 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Hooks No. 1, 'Baywatch' Belly Flops
More Pop Culture »