- Trump hovers over McCain, Rubio U.S. Senate re-election contests
- EU hits Apple with 13 billion euro Irish tax demand
- Turkey signals no let up in Syria campaign, despite Western concerns
- U.S. consumer confidence hits 11-month high; house prices gain
- Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan hit by suspected suicide car bomb
Talk About It
- VOTE: Does Alt Right Run the GOP?
- How Smart Are Millennials?
- Gather Around, All Ye 'Suckers' of the Dark, Ultra Right... or Are They?
- WHOA! Free Money - Yes, Really Free!
- VOTE: Do You Cook Dinner, Eat Out, Order Take-Out, or Eat Frozen Meals?
- Trump's $650 Debt, and Much More!
- Are You a Republican Who Refuses to Vote Republican This Year?
- VOTE: Will African Americans Vote for Trump?
- Gardeners' Corner: Why Sunflowers Follow the Sun
- Seniors Need to Keep Moving! Get Them a Step Tracker
- Pets' Corner: Migration Mysteries of Osprey
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Gene Wilder, whose wild curls and startling blue eyes brought a frantic air to roles in the movies "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," "Young Frankenstein" and "Blazing Saddles," died on Monday at the age of 83, his family said.
- Ryan Lochte to dance with stars, says Rio scandal overblown
- Beyonce storms Video Music Awards, Rihanna gets lifetime award
- Taylor Swift poses with fans at jury duty a day after VMA snub
More Pop Culture »