- Clinton leads Trump by 6 points after Democratic confab: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats - sources
- Exclusive: In Florida Zika probe, federal scientists kept at arm's length
- Inventory reduction curbs U.S. economic growth; rebound expected
- Clinton gets down to campaign business with U.S. Rust Belt trip
Talk About It
- VOTE: Did You Watch the Political Conventions?
- Were You Moved By Hillary's Acceptance Speech?
- Cooks' Corner: Do You Enjoy Today's Frozen Foods?
- Is Donald Trump a Traitor?
- The Dems and the GOP Battle Over 2016 Candidates and Issues
- Is Putin Trying to Steer the U.S Into Voting for Trump?
- Interested in Science Fiction Books?
- VOTE: What is Donald Trump's Worst Trait?
- Do You Use the SSG (Stock Selection Guide) to Study Stocks?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- SABMiller backs AB InBev offer for biggest-ever consumer takeover
- Delaware judge proposes October trial over removal of Viacom directors
- Berkeley study finds scarce evidence of market 'front-running'
- Oil rout erodes second-quarter profits for U.S. majors Exxon, Chevron
(Reuters) - A Minnesota judge dismissed claims from 29 would-be heirs to the estate of the late pop star Prince, strengthening the inheritance claims of the performer's surviving siblings, court records released on Friday showed.
- Pottermania awakens as new play, book, film revive magical world
- Bill Cosby drops remainder of federal suit against accuser
- Star-studded lineup unveiled for 73rd Venice Film Festival
More Pop Culture »