- Radical options on offer as French vote nears climax
- Delays dog 'shovel ready' projects in Trump's infrastructure plan
- Sweet home Chicago: Obama re-emerges in city where it all began
- North Korea says ready to strike U.S. aircraft carrier
- Trump pressures Democrats on Obamacare to get border wall deal
Talk About It
- It's Official - Bill O'Reilly Was Fired By Fox! Your Thoughts?
- VOTE: How Do You Feel About Fox Firing Bill O'Reilly?
- Recap of DWTS 24, Week 5 (Disney Week) - What's Your Take?
- VOTE: How Often Do You Eat Chinese Food?
- Forget About Sanctuary Cities. Start Thinking 'Sanctuary Churches'!
- Keep Your Laws Off MY Opiates!
- Jeffery Lord Compared Trump to MLK? Seriously? What Say You?
- Gardeners' Corner: Forget Pesticides - Attract Chickadees to Eat Bugs and Caterpillars
- Should Political Candidates Be Required to Disclose Their Tax Returns?
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Trump's 'big announcement' on tax to be broad principles: official
- Trump tax plan may produce some short-term budget issues: Mnuchin
- Credit Suisse to make capital hike decision after AGM: report
- IMF members set aside trade split as French vote rattles nerves
- Germany not worried by U.S. corporate tax reform plans: Schaeuble
LOS ANGELES (Variety.com) - "The Fate of the Furious" is racing to defend its title at the top of the box office, while a number of new releases including "The Promise" and "Unforgettable" are being left in the dust.
- 'American Gods' reflects real world issues in modern mythology saga
- Hillary Clinton makes surprise appearance at New York film panel
- Lively, Chastain, Chelsea Clinton honored for philanthropic work
More Pop Culture »