- Trump hovers over McCain, Rubio U.S. Senate re-election contests
- Washington warns of strain on EU economic relationship after Apple ruling
- Turkish tank hit near Syria's Jarablus, three soldiers wounded: military
- U.S. job market optimism lifts consumer confidence to 11-month high
- U.S. sets up 'communications channels' for crowded Syria war
Talk About It
- VOTE: Does Alt Right Run the GOP?
- How Smart Are Millennials?
- Gather Around, All Ye 'Suckers' of the Dark, Ultra Right... or Are They?
- WHOA! Free Money - Yes, Really Free!
- VOTE: Do You Cook Dinner, Eat Out, Order Take-Out, or Eat Frozen Meals?
- Trump's $650 Debt, and Much More!
- Are You a Republican Who Refuses to Vote Republican This Year?
- VOTE: Will African Americans Vote for Trump?
- Gardeners' Corner: Why Sunflowers Follow the Sun
- Seniors Need to Keep Moving! Get Them a Step Tracker
- Pets' Corner: Migration Mysteries of Osprey
VENICE (Reuters) - A musical with Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone, Jude Law as a chain smoking pope and Mel Gibson's come back with a war drama are all tipped as must-sees at the Venice film festival which opens its 73rd edition on the Lido under heightened security on Wednesday.
- Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka,' 'Blazing Saddles,' dead at 83
- Ryan Lochte to dance with stars, says Rio scandal overblown
- Beyonce storms Video Music Awards, Rihanna gets lifetime award
More Pop Culture »