- Iraqi forces seize more territory in advance against Kurds
- Suspected U.S. drone strikes kill 26 on Pakistan-Afghanistan frontier
- Maltese journalist's son says she was murdered for exposing corruption
- Midnight in Toulouse: How CSeries deal shook status quo
- J&J reports 11.9 percent fall in quarterly profit
Talk About It
- VOTE: If Possible, Do You Want to See Trump Impeached?
- Trump vs. the 1st Amendment - Is This Guy Serious?
- Cooks' Forum: Education vs. Fast Food - Seriously?
- Huge Amount of Puerto Ricans Moving to U.S. - Will They Vote Out Republicans?
- Would the Founding Fathers Rewrite the 2nd Amendment Today?
- VOTE: Do You Agree With Sec. State Tillerson That Trump is a 'Blanking' Moron?
- Gardeners' Corner: Fall Gardening!
- Trump Crying He Wants Equal Time on TV Talk Shows: Your Thoughts?
- VOTE: Will NCIS Survive Losing Pauley Perrette, 'Abby Sciuto'?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Weinstein Company has entered talks to sell the bulk of its assets to private equity firm Colony Capital, the companies said on Monday, as the film production company looks for stability after firing co-founder Harvey Weinstein.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's Puerto Rico relief song tops Billboard chart
- #MeToo: Sexual harassment stories sweep social media after Weinstein allegations
- Lawyer who threatened defamation suit against New York Times leaves Weinstein defense: source
More Pop Culture »