- Exclusive: New data shows race disparities in Canada's bail system
- Trump administration weighs tighter vetting for women, children refugees: sources
- Obama urges New Jersey voters to reject 'politics of division'
- Senate heads for vote crucial to Trump's tax reform plan
- Protesters to white nationalist speaker at University of Florida: 'Go home Nazis'
Talk About It
- Do You Doubt the Veracity of the Fallen Sgt. La David Johnson's Mom?
- Will Bannon's War Hurt Republicans in 2018?
- Trump Makes Gold Star Widow Cry - What's Wrong With Him?
- Bitcoin is Four Times More Expensive Than Gold! But is it Real Currency?
- VOTE: Will a Trump-Based Tax Plan Help the Middle Class?
- Cooks' Corner: Crunchy Baked Garden Vegetables
- VOTE: How Much Longer Can Trump Last as President?
- VOTE: Who's More Likely to Survive the Apocalypse, Republicans, Democrats, or...?
- VOTE: If Trumpcare Implodes Our Health System, Who is Responsible?
- VOTE: Trump's Ignoring California's Disasterous Fires Because...
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Asian shares edge higher, Fed chief speculation tempers appetite
- SoftBank's big checks are stalling tech IPOs
- PayPal tops profit estimates, lifts target on mobile payments growth
- Mexican auto lobby rejects U.S. NAFTA proposal on rules of origin
- U.S. jobless claims hit 44-1/2-year low; mid-Atlantic factories humming
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor Shia LaBeouf pleaded guilty in a Georgia court on Thursday to one count of obstruction and was sentenced to community service and a year of probation following his July arrest on charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
- Los Angeles police investigating Harvey Weinstein in 2013 sexual assault allegation
- U.S. appeals court rejects Cosby accuser's bid to revive defamation suit
- Founder of Canadian 'Just for Laughs' comedy festival quits amid abuse allegations
More Pop Culture »
Love & Desire