- Special Report: Ivanka Trump and the fugitive from Panama
- U.S. towns, cities fear taxpayer revolt if Republicans kill deduction
- Florida Democratic Party chief resigns after women say he made them uneasy
- Puerto Rico utility head resigns after slow Hurricane Maria response
- The boss is dead but the mafia lives, magistrate and mobster say
Talk About It
- VOTE: Nominees for Trump's Liar of the Year Award Is?
- Do You Believe Roy Moore is a Sexual Predator?
- Are You Uncomfortable in the Dark?
- Should Roy Moore Be Tossed for Sexual Misconduct?
- US Mass Shootings: More Frequent, More Deadly - Gun Control?
- Gardeners' Corner: The First Hard Freeze is Upon Us
- Christmas: Too Much Too Soon?
- Spotify buys online recording studio Soundtrap
- George Clooney makes TV return with 'Catch-22,' two decades after ER
- Woman accuses Senator Al Franken of unwanted groping, kiss
More Pop Culture »
Love & Desire
Each and every relationship starts in exactly the same way - meeting someone for the very first time. That first impression is arguably the most decisive moment in a potential romance, since it pretty much determines whether or not you two possible lovebirds will ever want to see each other again.