- Iraqi army's elite force pauses advance near Mosul
- Clinton slams Trump for comments on offensive against Islamic State
- Philippines Duterte tells U.S. to forget about defense deal 'if I stay longer'
- Islamic State claims attack on Pakistan police academy, 59 dead
- U.N. aborts plan to evacuate patients from Aleppo, blames all parties
Talk About It
- The Real Conspiracy to Rig the Election
- World Series! Which Team Are You Rooting For?
- Do You Worry About Cyber-Attacks?
- VOTE: Is Trump Endangering Our Democracy?
- Is Trump Troublesome for Jews?
- Can Diet Drinks Give You Diabetes?
- GOP Promises More Gridlock in 2017
- Cooks' Corner: Does Your Chicken Leg Lose its Flavor....?
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
LOS ANGELES, Oct 25 (Reuters) - "Hacksaw Ridge", the true story of the first conscientious objector to receive the U.S. Medal of Honor, marks the directorial return of actor Mel�Gibson�a decade after his last stint behind the camera.
- Kardashian, website resolve suit over claims robbery faked
- Four decades on, Amazon TV's 'Good Girls Revolt' feels like today
- Cumberbatch discusses Marvel's 'left turn' for 'Doctor Strange'
More Pop Culture »