- Exclusive: U.S. immigration raids to target teenaged suspected gang members
- Special counsel asks White House to save Trump Jr., Russian meeting documents
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Russian envoy overheard saying he discussed campaign with Sessions: Post
- Senate rule deals setback to Republican healthcare bill
Talk About It
- Senator John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Cancer!
- Dimon: It's Almost an Embarrassment to Be an American - What Say You?
- VOTE: Will Republicans Finally Join Dems to Fix Obamacare?
- Senate Healthcare Bill Dead... But Will it Stay Dead?
- This Week's World of Dance - Join the Discussion!
- Do You Go Out to the Movies Anymore, or Watch at Home?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Democrats in U.S. Congress urge review of Amazon's Whole Foods deal
- Small-cap rally could shrink on earnings, tax reform hurdles
- U.S. fines American, Delta, Frontier for consumer rule violations
- Ford to petition to avoid U.S. recall of 2.5 million vehicles
- GE shares fall as profit slumps, investors await new CEO's targets
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A new exhibit featuring the work of Muppets creator Jim Henson will go on permanent display in New York City on Saturday to celebrate the career of the American puppeteer who brought to life such characters as Miss Piggy and Big Bird.
- 'Confederate' writers defend modern U.S. slavery show as scary but real
- Linkin Park U.S. tour canceled after suicide of Chester Bennington
- 'Not appropriate' for Justin Bieber to tour China because of 'bad behavior'
More Pop Culture »