- For some Democrats, it's voting for Clinton - and keeping it quiet
- Trump tells Netanyahu he would recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital
- Charlotte protesters march for sixth night despite shooting video release
- Golfing great Arnold Palmer, who led 'Arnie's Army,' dies at 87
- U.S., Russia trade blows over Syria as warplanes pound Aleppo
Talk About It
- VOTE: Tulsa Cop Charged With Manslaughter - Do You Agree?
- VOTE: Are a Few Bad Cops Making All Cops Look Bad?
- Soap and Water vs. Antibacterial Soaps: FDA Report Might Shock You!
- VOTE: Are You Worried About Who Will Be Elected President?
- Was the Trump Empire Sponsored by the Government?
- Trump Tries to Pin Birtherism on Clinton
- Would You Carry a Baby Using Your Dead Daughter's Eggs?
- Democrats Are the Real Racists... Seriously?
- Trump-O-Nomics 101 - America's Loss
- Asian shares fall, brace for bruising U.S. presidential debate
- Germany's Lanxess to buy Chemtura for about $2.12 billion in cash
- Oil prices rebound after Algeria says all options open at OPEC meeting
- Canada Unifor union ratifies C$554-million new investment GM deal
- Tencent to donate 2 percent of profit as Chinese online charity grows
MILAN (Reuters) - Italian fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana transported guests to a warm and busy Italian street setting for their spring/summer 17 catwalk show on Sunday, in one of the most flamboyant displays of Milan fashion week.
- Box Office: 'Magnificent Seven' hits bullseye with $35 million debut
- U.S. country singer Jean Shepard dead at 82
- U.S. zydeco music star Stanley 'Buckwheat' Dural dies at 68
More Pop Culture »