- Trump to meet Mexican president ahead of immigration speech
- Key Islamic State leader killed in apparent U.S. strike in Syria
- Trump calls Democrats 'party of slavery' in minority outreach effort
- Five Chicago officers face firing over slaying of black teen
- McCain, Rubio win Republican nod in U.S. Senate races
Talk About It
- VOTE: Does Alt Right Run the GOP?
- How Smart Are Millennials?
- Gather Around, All Ye 'Suckers' of the Dark, Ultra Right... or Are They?
- WHOA! Free Money - Yes, Really Free!
- VOTE: Do You Cook Dinner, Eat Out, Order Take-Out, or Eat Frozen Meals?
- Trump's $650 Debt, and Much More!
- Are You a Republican Who Refuses to Vote Republican This Year?
- VOTE: Will African Americans Vote for Trump?
- Gardeners' Corner: Why Sunflowers Follow the Sun
- Seniors Need to Keep Moving! Get Them a Step Tracker
- Pets' Corner: Migration Mysteries of Osprey
- Asian shares ease ahead of U.S. jobs data, oil slips
- Fed's Evans, citing slow growth, says low U.S. rates are here to stay
- VW could agree U.S. large-car diesel emissions settlement by October - Audi exec
- EU ruling on Apple stirs calls for U.S. tax reform
- Oil dips on stronger dollar; rise in U.S. crude stocks data
(Reuters) - Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen remained the highest-paid female model in the world with annual income of $30.5 million, while Kardashian clan member Kendall Jenner more than doubled her earnings, according to Forbes' 2016 list on Tuesday.
- Selena Gomez to take career break after panic attacks
- Singer Chris Brown arrested after standoff at L.A. home
- Venice star-studded film fest set to open under heightened security
More Pop Culture »