- Trump vows military build-up, hammers nationalist themes
- In sweeping move, Trump puts regulation monitors in U.S. agencies
- Former Border Patrol officials question Trump plan to add agents
- Details emerge of Republicans' plans to replace Obamacare
- Trump asks NASA to explore putting crew on rocket's debut flight
Talk About It
- VOTE: Which Film Do You Think Will Win the Oscars?
- VOTE: Trump Administration Runs Like Which Well-Oiled Machine?
- Cooks' Corner: Delicious Creamy Tomato Macaroni
- Gardeners' Corner: Oh, Dear! The Dear Deer Think Winter Veggies Are 'Deer-serts'!
- VOTE: What's Your Take on the Mike Flynn Affair?
- VOTE: What's Your Opinion of Tattoos?
- Why is the First Lady in the Shadows?
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Wall Street edges higher to give Dow 11th straight record
- China says no intention of using currency devaluation to its advantage
- U.S. new home sales rebound; consumer sentiment dips
- J.C. Penney holiday quarter sales drop, to shut 130-140 stores
- Ghosts of past tech IPOs could haunt Snap's performance
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - On their way to this year's Oscars, Dev Patel searched for his Indian roots, Denzel Washington wrestled with racism as an angry African-American patriarch and Octavia Spencer became a top black female mathematician.
- Iranian-American space experts to step in for Farhadi at Oscars
- Judge allows a second accuser to testify at Cosby sex assault trial
- Emma Thompson won't take part in short 'Love Actually' sequel
More Pop Culture »