- Exclusive: New data shows race disparities in Canada's bail system
- Trump administration weighs tighter vetting for women, children refugees: sources
- Senate heads for vote crucial to Trump's tax reform plan
- Protesters denounce white nationalist's speech at Florida university
- Bush takes veiled swipe at Trump, slams 'bullying and prejudice'
Talk About It
- Do You Doubt the Veracity of the Fallen Sgt. La David Johnson's Mom?
- Will Bannon's War Hurt Republicans in 2018?
- Trump Makes Gold Star Widow Cry - What's Wrong With Him?
- Bitcoin is Four Times More Expensive Than Gold! But is it Real Currency?
- VOTE: Will a Trump-Based Tax Plan Help the Middle Class?
- Cooks' Corner: Crunchy Baked Garden Vegetables
- VOTE: How Much Longer Can Trump Last as President?
- VOTE: Who's More Likely to Survive the Apocalypse, Republicans, Democrats, or...?
- VOTE: If Trumpcare Implodes Our Health System, Who is Responsible?
- VOTE: Trump's Ignoring California's Disasterous Fires Because...
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Brazil's former Olympic chief to stand trial in Rio 2016 bribes case
- Former Penn State coach Sandusky denied new child sex abuse trial
- Nets' Lin set to miss season with knee injury
- Motor racing: Hamilton says no plans to 'take a knee' in Austin
- Putin says IOC under U.S. pressure to bar Russia from Pyeongchang Games
- S&P 500 ekes out record high, turns higher after Fed Powell report
- Verizon quarterly revenue tops estimates as subscribers rise
- PayPal quarterly profit beats on higher mobile transaction volume
- U.S. jobless claims hit 44-1/2-year low; mid-Atlantic factories humming
- Mexican auto lobby rejects U.S. NAFTA proposal on rules of origin
BOSTON (Reuters) - A federal appeals court on Wednesday rejected a bid to revive a defamation lawsuit against Bill Cosby by an actress who said the entertainer raped her in 1974 and then called her a liar after she made her accusations public in a newspaper interview.
- Founder of Canadian 'Just for Laughs' comedy festival quits amid abuse allegations
- Ed Sheeran 'bruised and broken' after accident, tour uncertain
- With the crazy 'Italics', Asterix returns for 37th adventure
More Pop Culture »
Love & Desire