- Conflict over Russia is rocky start for Trump and intelligence agencies
- Trump likely to name Exxon CEO secretary of state - source
- Turkey says Kurdish militants may be behind deadly soccer bombing
- Republican wins Senate runoff in Louisiana, giving party 52 seats
- North Korea's Kim guides special operations drill targeting South
Talk About It
- Gardeners' Corner: Keep Your Holiday Poinsettia Alive and Happy!
- The Apprentice President's China Blunder
- VOTE: GOP Wants to Privatize Medicare - Do You Agree?
- Hard to Believe, But These Things Give Us Headaches!
- Racists Attack Santa Claus!
- Cooks' Corner: Delicious Baked Amaretto Chicken
- Should Some Journalists Be Redefined as Politicians?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - With a new band of rebels and a high-stakes journey, "Star Wars" ushered in a new chapter on Saturday by bringing a galaxy far, far away to the heart of Hollywood for the "Rogue One" premiere.
- From afar, Dylan muses on honor and surprise of Nobel prize
- Ho, ho, ho! SantaCon is coming to town
- Taylor Swift, Zayn Malik surprise fans with 'Fifty Shades Darker' duet
More Pop Culture »