- Trump says popular retirement program will be unscathed in tax plan
- Pentagon seeks to address criticism of fatal Niger operation
- U.S. sets antidumping duties on Argentine, Indonesian biodiesel
- Nevada gun shows tied to firearm violence in California: study
- New York opens sexual harassment probe of Weinstein Co.: source
Talk About It
- VOTE: Would You Rather Test Trump's IQ or His Stability?
- VOTE: Agree With Sen. Corker, the WH is Now an Adult Day-Care Center?
- Do You Have a Clue How Much Your Cell Phone Replaces?
- Gardeners' Corner: How Tree Roses Are Created
- Bitcoin is Four Times More Expensive Than Gold! But is it Real Currency?
- VOTE: Will a Trump-Based Tax Plan Help the Middle Class?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The New York attorney general has opened an investigation into sexual harassment and possible violations of civil rights laws at the Weinstein Company, the movie studio co-founded by Harvey Weinstein, and sent the company a subpoena on Monday, a source familiar with the investigation said.
- David Letterman, celebrated late-night TV host, receives U.S. humor prize
- Pink's 'Beautiful Trauma' tops Billboard, one of 2017's biggest debuts
- Justin Timberlake to headline Super Bowl halftime show
More Pop Culture »