- Clinton slams Trump for comments on offensive against Islamic State
- Philippines Duterte tells U.S. to forget about defense deal 'if I stay longer'
- Gunmen kill 59 in attack on police academy in Pakistani city of Quetta
- U.N. aborts plan to evacuate patients from Aleppo, blames all parties
- Four killed on river ride at Australia's biggest theme park
Talk About It
- The Real Conspiracy to Rig the Election
- World Series! Which Team Are You Rooting For?
- Do You Worry About Cyber-Attacks?
- VOTE: Is Trump Endangering Our Democracy?
- Is Trump Troublesome for Jews?
- Can Diet Drinks Give You Diabetes?
- GOP Promises More Gridlock in 2017
- Cooks' Corner: Does Your Chicken Leg Lose its Flavor....?
- Fed Chief Says Slow Recovery is a Puzzle. What's Your Reason?
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- AT&T, Time Warner shares dip with worries about deal clearance
- 'Siri, catch market cheats': Wall Street watchdogs turn to A.I
- Twitter plans to cut about 300 more jobs: Bloomberg
- Japan shares hit six-month top, U.S. dollar in demand
- Exclusive - ChemChina ready to offer EU extra remedies to clear $43 billion Syngenta deal: source
(Reuters) - Reality TV star Kim Kardashian on Monday dropped a defamation lawsuit against a website that claimed she staged an armed robbery in Paris after the two sides resolved the issue, her lawyer said.
- Cumberbatch discusses Marvel's 'left turn' for 'Doctor Strange'
- The $900,000 question behind Bob Dylan's Nobel prize
- Dead or Alive singer Pete Burns dead at 57
More Pop Culture »