- Brawl over Obamacare repeal returns to Senate floor
- In Ohio, a struggle for the soul of the Democratic Party is playing out
- U.S. energy secretary duped into fake interview with Russian comedians
- Moscow warns new U.S. sanctions take ties into uncharted waters
- Republican lawmakers rally around Sessions as Trump intensifies pressure
Talk About It
- VOTE: After Six Months of Trump, How the Heck Are You Doing?
- Is it Time to Rebel Against Customer Service?
- Gardeners' Corner: Kudzu? Nope. Beware the Porcelain Berry Vine!
- Trump's Despicable Display in Front of Boy Scouts!
- Is it Possible for Trump to Pardon Himself and His Family?
- Looking for an E-Book Reader? Recommend One? Join the Discussion!
- Trump's Job Approval Returns to a Record Low!
- Can You Discuss Politics With Friends? Nope. Trump Drives Everyone Crazy!
- VOTE: When Will Trump Try to Fire Mueller?
- VOTE: Should a President Be Allowed to Pardon Himself and/or His Family?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Oil bounce, results keep stocks on high
- Fed expected to leave rates unchanged; balance sheet in focus
- USTR Lighthizer: Trump challenging China's industrial policies - radio interview
- Exclusive: Banks dealing EU sovereign debt may be dragged out of London
- D.R. Horton profit rises on higher home sales
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop star Justin Bieber has apologized to his fans for the sudden cancellation of the remainder of his world tour, saying he needed some rest after being on the road for two years.
- Kendrick Lamar scathing 'Humble' video leads MTV VMA nominations
- 'Simpsons' creator heads to Netflix with adult comedy
- Wagner-loving Merkel has night at opera with husband
More Pop Culture »