- Clinton slams Trump for comments on offensive against Islamic State
- Philippines Duterte tells U.S. to forget about defense deal 'if I stay longer'
- Gunmen kill 59 in attack on police academy in Pakistani city of Quetta
- U.N. aborts plan to evacuate patients from Aleppo, blames all parties
- U.S. takes aim at cyber attacks from connected devices as recalls mount
Talk About It
- The Real Conspiracy to Rig the Election
- World Series! Which Team Are You Rooting For?
- Do You Worry About Cyber-Attacks?
- VOTE: Is Trump Endangering Our Democracy?
- Is Trump Troublesome for Jews?
- Can Diet Drinks Give You Diabetes?
- GOP Promises More Gridlock in 2017
- Cooks' Corner: Does Your Chicken Leg Lose its Flavor....?
- Fed Chief Says Slow Recovery is a Puzzle. What's Your Reason?
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- AT&T, Time Warner shares dip with worries about deal clearance
- 'Siri, catch market cheats': Wall Street watchdogs turn to A.I.
- World Stocks, commodities climb as economic confidence lifts
- Twitter plans to cut about 300 more jobs: Bloomberg
- Exclusive - ChemChina ready to offer EU extra remedies to clear $43 billion Syngenta deal: source
(Reuters) - Reality TV star Kim Kardashian on Monday dropped a defamation lawsuit against a website that claimed she staged an armed robbery in Paris after the two sides resolved the issue, her lawyer said.
- Cumberbatch discusses Marvel's 'left turn' for 'Doctor Strange'
- War drama puts Mel�Gibson�back in Hollywood spotlight
- The $900,000 question behind Bob Dylan's Nobel prize
More Pop Culture »