Talk About It
- VOTE: Does Alt Right Run the GOP?
- How Smart Are Millennials?
- Gather Around, All Ye 'Suckers' of the Dark, Ultra Right... or Are They?
- WHOA! Free Money - Yes, Really Free!
- VOTE: Do You Cook Dinner, Eat Out, Order Take-Out, or Eat Frozen Meals?
- Trump's $650 Debt, and Much More!
- Are You a Republican Who Refuses to Vote Republican This Year?
- VOTE: Will African Americans Vote for Trump?
- Gardeners' Corner: Why Sunflowers Follow the Sun
- Seniors Need to Keep Moving! Get Them a Step Tracker
- Pets' Corner: Migration Mysteries of Osprey
(Reuters) - Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen remained the highest-paid female model in the world with annual income of $30.5 million, while Kardashian clan member Kendall Jenner more than doubled her earnings, according to Forbes' 2016 list on Tuesday.
- Selena Gomez to take career break after panic attacks
- Singer Chris Brown, police in standoff after 911 call by woman
- Venice star-studded film fest set to open under heightened security
More Pop Culture »