- U.S. lawmakers may change September 11 law after rejecting veto
- India says hits Pakistan-based militants, escalating tensions
- Clinton says Trump appears to have violated U.S. law on Cuba
- U.S. to open new vetting agency for 'secret' security clearances
- New Jersey train crash kills one at station, injures more than 100
Talk About It
- VOTE: Congress Overrides Presidential Veto of the 9/11 Lawsuit Bill - Good Move?
- Banned Books Week! What Banned Book Are YOU Reading?
- What Will Determine Your Vote?
- Feds Avoid Rate Hike Again! Is This Wise?
- VOTE: On-Screen Fact Checking Banned! Do You Agree?
- Trump Too "Smart" to Pay Taxes?
- Phoning the Past: What Advice Would You Give Yourself?
- VOTE: Which Candidate Won the Debate?
- VOTE: Was Lester Holt Fair to Both Candidates?
- Horrifying! A 200-Mile Long Bolt of Lightning
- VOTE: Are a Few Bad Cops Making All Cops Look Bad?
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- If elected, Clinton under pressure to appoint tough Wall Street sheriffs
- Relief arrives for U.S. shale firms as OPEC folds in price battle
- Google rebrands cloud business, adds more artificial intelligence
LONDON (Reuters) - An all-star cast, including Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris and Thandie Newton, come together in television drama "Westworld", an HBO sci-fi thriller series inspired by Michael Crichton's 1973 film.
- Uganda's underdog community finds spotlight in 'Queen of Katwe'
- Rainbows and birds on the Paris catwalk at Manish Arora show
- Hollywood endings start with humble first jobs
More Pop Culture »