Talk About It
- VOTE: Did You Watch the Political Conventions?
- Were You Moved By Hillary's Acceptance Speech?
- Cooks' Corner: Do You Enjoy Today's Frozen Foods?
- Is Donald Trump a Traitor?
- Is Putin Trying to Steer the U.S Into Voting for Trump?
- The Dems and the GOP Battle Over 2016 Candidates and Issues
- The Easy Guide to Budgeting
- Gardeners' Corner: First Tomato of the Season
- Is Dripless Freeze-Dried Ice Cream for You?
- Data in focus as market struggles for direction
- SABMiller backs AB InBev offer for biggest-ever consumer takeover
- Delaware judge proposes October trial over removal of Viacom directors
- Berkeley study finds scarce evidence of market 'front-running'
- Oil rout erodes second-quarter profits for U.S. majors Exxon, Chevron
(Reuters) - A Minnesota judge has excluded nearly 30 would-be heirs from the estate of the late pop star Prince, bolstering the inheritance claims of the performer's sister and surviving half-siblings, probate court records released on Friday showed.
- Pottermania awakens as new play, book, film revive magical world
- Bill Cosby drops remainder of federal suit against accuser
- Star-studded lineup unveiled for 73rd Venice Film Festival
More Pop Culture »