- 'No turning back': PM May triggers 'historic' Brexit
- A scramble at Cisco exposes uncomfortable truths about U.S. cyber defense
- Russia probe should focus on Trump financial ties: senator
- Exclusive: Malaysia inspects North Korean coal ship for possible U.N. sanctions breach
- Four dead, about 200,000 without power after Texas, Oklahoma storms
Talk About It
- DWTS 24, Week 2 - Share Your Thoughts!
- No Climate Change? Tell That to Miami and Atlantic City, Slow Drowning Under the Incoming Tide!
- Let the Buyer Beware, When it Comes to Flipped Homes!
- A Warning to Small Pet Owners!
- Republican 'Repeal and Replace' Fails - A Great Relief to Many!
- VOTE: TrumpCare Failed: Is it Time for Everyone to Fix ObamaCare?
- Ever Hear of a Religious Oven? Yes, Really!
- Fascinating Debate: 'Mr. Hillary Clinton' vs. 'Ms. Donald Trump'
- WOW, Have Cars Changed!
- Cooks' Corner: Noni's Italian Easter Cookies
- Gardeners' Corner: Seed Starting Time!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- S&P, Nasdaq lifted by energy, discretionary stocks
- Banks to London staff: no panic as Britain launches EU divorce process
- Pending home sales surge to 10-month high
- Huge nuclear cost overruns push Toshiba's Westinghouse into bankruptcy
- OPEC compliance with oil curbs rises in March as UAE joins cut: survey
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Singer-songwriter Bob Dylan will receive his Nobel Literature Prize diploma and medal in the next few days in Stockholm, where is he due to perform this weekend, the secretary of the Swedish Academy said on Wednesday.
- Two black women sue Fox News executive, network for racial harassment
- 'Five Came Back' and changed Hollywood's depiction of war
- Motor racing: Timberlake follows Swift as F1 Austin crowd-puller
More Pop Culture »