- Battle rages near Aleppo, air onslaught continues
- Charlotte protesters keep marching after police release shooting video
- Police search for motive in deadly Washington state mall shooting
- Black man shot dead by police in Oklahoma remembered in music-filled service
- Kerry's ceaseless diplomacy faces sternest test on Syria
Talk About It
- VOTE: Tulsa Cop Charged With Manslaughter - Do You Agree?
- VOTE: Are a Few Bad Cops Making All Cops Look Bad?
- Soap and Water vs. Antibacterial Soaps: FDA Report Might Shock You!
- VOTE: Are You Worried About Who Will Be Elected President?
- Was the Trump Empire Sponsored by the Government?
- Trump Tries to Pin Birtherism on Clinton
- Would You Carry a Baby Using Your Dead Daughter's Eggs?
- Democrats Are the Real Racists... Seriously?
- Trump-O-Nomics 101 - America's Loss
- Former employees file class action against Wells Fargo
- Snapchat to offer camera-equipped sunglasses in first hardware push
- Takata failed to report 2003 air bag rupture to U.S. road authority
- Tencent to donate 2 percent of profit as Chinese online charity grows
- European firms offer Britain scant support in divorce talks
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The American accordionist Stanley "Buckwheat" Dural, Jr., who brought wider attention to the Creole musical styles of his native Louisiana through his band Buckwheat Zydeco, died on Saturday, his manager said.
- Fabrics and textures key in Bottega Veneta and Blumarine Milan shows
- Daniel Radcliffe not interested in revisiting Harry Potter role
- Actor found slain at L.A. home of Canada TV host Stroumboulopoulos
More Pop Culture »