- Senate Republicans appear to have votes to pave way to tax reform
- White House says Trump opposes Senate's bipartisan Obamacare deal
- Exclusive: Trump selects Washington lawyer Joe Simons to head FTC - official
- Judge raises doubts over suit against Trump on foreign payments
- Sessions refuses to discuss conversations with Trump on Russia
Talk About It
- VOTE: How Much Longer Can Trump Last as President?
- VOTE: Who's More Likely to Survive the Apocalypse, Republicans, Democrats, or...?
- VOTE: If Trumpcare Implodes Our Health System, Who is Responsible?
- VOTE: Trump's Ignoring California's Disasterous Fires Because...
- Cooks' Corner: Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Gardeners' Corner: Fall Gardening!
- VOTE: If Possible, Do You Want to See Trump Impeached?
- Trump vs. the 1st Amendment - Is This Guy Serious?
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
BOSTON (Reuters) - A federal appeals court on Wednesday rejected a bid to revive a defamation lawsuit against Bill Cosby by an actress who said the entertainer raped her in 1974 and then called her a liar after she made her accusations public in a newspaper interview.
- Ed Sheeran 'bruised and broken' after accident, tour uncertain
- George Saunders' 'Lincoln in the Bardo' wins 2017 Man Booker prize
- Canada's Tragically Hip singer Gord Downie dies, PM weeps
More Pop Culture »