- Pentagon probes Trump's ex-adviser Flynn over foreign payments
- Exclusive: Taiwan president says phone call with Trump can take place again
- Trump says U.S. will renegotiate trade pact with Canada, Mexico
- Trump's plan to slash business taxes seen as 'guidepost' by congressional Republicans
- Jobless claims rise, but four-week average at two-month low
Talk About It
- Android Internet Access Has Surpassed PCs. How Do You Access the Internet?
- Trump 'Honeymoon' Nearing End: How Did He Do?
- DWTS 24, Week 6 Commentary - Join the Conversation!
- Ivanka Trump Booed: Did She Deserve It?
- Death: Have You Addressed Your Pending 'Final' Resting Place?
- Gardeners' Corner: Is Your Garden Ground Zero for Invasives?
- Diagnosed? Trump's Dangerous Mental Illness? What Do You Think?
- Harvey Karten's Movie Reviews
- Get All the Help You Need in Windows Support Forum!
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Emma Watson says making her new movie "The Circle," about a fictitious social media giant, had been a tough and vulnerable experience that brought home issues of ethics and the boundaries of privacy in an increasingly public age.
- Fox News anchor, others hit network with race bias claims
- 'Silence of the Lambs' director Jonathan Demme dies of cancer
- Ballet great Baryshnikov granted Latvian citizenship
More Pop Culture »