- Tiny stem cell companies close in on major heart disease goals
- U.S. taxpayers rush to claim deductions under threat from tax bill
- An update on winners and losers on the U.S. tax scorecard
- South Africa ANC vote too close to call, markets on edge
- Toyota to market over 10 battery EV models in early 2020s
After that bad break-up, you spent the required amount of time regrouping and now you've officially moved on. Or so you thought. But there's still that occasional pang of regret. Especially if you happen to run into your old honey.
- U.S. tax cut outlook drives stocks but dents dollar
- Campbell Soup to buy snacks maker Snyder's-Lance for $4.87 billion
- German Vonovia climbs property ladder with $6.1 billion Buwog deal
- Thai beer magnate extends SE Asia push with $4.8 billion Sabeco deal
- Hershey to buy SkinnyPop parent Amplify Snack for $1.6 billion
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" burst into theaters with a staggering $450 million in global ticket sales in its opening weekend, confirming that the celebrated space adventure franchise remained a powerful force at the box office.
- Lead singer of South Korean boy band Shinee dies: Yonhap
- TV host Matthews was reprimanded after woman's 1999 complaint: MSNBC
- Weinstein denies blacklisting actresses Ashley Judd, Mira Sorvino
More Pop Culture »