Love & Dating
Pick-up Techniques That (Surprise!) Really Tank
Armed with a drink and your most sparkling pick-up lines, you've got that flirting thing down pat. The disarming smile, the casual touch of the arm, the witty banter are all good starts, but there are some meet-and-greet moves that look innocuous, but will actually hinder your chances at snagging that cutie's phone number.
Ask the Experts: Advice for Her
Ask the Experts: Advice for Him
Sex Wars: He Said / She Said
Love Library: Featured Articles
Try These Pickup Lines
- If you were a phaser, you'd be set on "stunning."
- You're so fine, you make me want to go out and get a job.
- How do you do it? ("Do what?") Get prettier every time I see you.
- Touch her on the sleeve and ask, "Is this cotton?" Then touch her breast and ask, "Is this felt?"
- You must have been a Girl Scout because you have my heart all tied up in knots.