Test: Some people attract weirdos.
If you're sitting alone at a bar and a woman approaches you, what is she most likely to say?
Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- Excuse me, miss. You dropped something: the conversation.
- My magic watch tells me you're not wearing any underwear. (She replies, "Yes, I am!") Sorry, must be an hour fast!
- I just painted my ceiling a new color . . . Wanna see?
- Are you the tiger on the Frosted Flakes box? Because you're looking "Grrrrreat!"
- Could I bring you a fan? You look really hot to me.
No wonder Flor Bermudez has been featured in so many car magazines. She's got a rocker edge thanks to the star tattoos above her bootiful booty!
I See London, I See France
You can almost see right thru Nikki's bathing suit! This sexy photo shoot will have your balls on the table, the pool table that is!
Preserving Your Rep: Metrosexual but Still Masculine
Some guys understand the importance of looking attractive. Women want to be near you when you're well-groomed, you smell good, and you dress with style. But when are guys' efforts to look good considered over the top?
5 Things Any Man (Even Yours) Can Be Taught About Sex
Okay, so it's not entirely true that you can't change a man. True, you won't get him to give up the remote. Or stop hanging out with those Neanderthals he calls friends. But there are a few bad bedroom habits you can fix with the right training.