Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- Wanna play doctor? Shall we go through a thorough exam or head straight to malpractice?
- I must be in heaven because you're an angel!
- Hey! I'm not being picky. Why are you?
- Just like Jerry Maguire, you had me at hello.
- Do you have a map? I'm lost in your eyes.
When was the last time you saw a bartender this sexy? Even without your beer goggles on, you'll want to order a Sex on the Beach from Regina.
Not That Innocent
Andrea looks like the sweet and innocent type; but when you see her in satin lingerie with her trademark "come hither" stare you'll know you're in for trouble!
Get Your Girl to Lighten Up
Dating and relationships can involve some serious stuff. But to get through all those serious discussions, you have to be able to lighten up once in a while. That's why one of the most important aspects of a relationship is a sense of humor.
Warm Her Up With Laughter
Naturally, a woman is going to be more attracted to you if you can make her laugh. And vice versa, right? As with any aspect of dating, the advice "Don't try too hard" is solid. However, you'd be wise not to try too little either. Do make an effort to show your wittiness if you want her to like you. The tendency to use humor to attract a mate does have a few pitfalls and pratfalls, however.