U.S. says 24 people harmed from recent 'attacks' in Cuba
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department confirmed on Friday that 24 people have suffered health effects from "attacks" in Cuba earlier this year against diplomatic personnel and that an investigation is ongoing.
"We can’t rule out additional new cases as medical professionals continue to evaluate members of the embassy community," spokesperson Heather Nauert said in a statement.
(Reporting by Justin Mitchell; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
© Copyright Reuters Ltd. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Reuters Ltd.