10 Words of Advice From Steve Jobs"I want to put a ding in the universe," Steve Jobs once said. The inventor and founder of Apple was more than a savvy businessman. He was also perceptive and philosophical. He had a lot to say on a lot of topics. And he was usually right.
He died too young in 2011, but he left us a legacy from that ding he did put into the universe in his 56 short years on planet Earth.
Grammarly.com assembled some of his most sage pieces of advice so you, too, can put a ding in the universe. Here are 10 of the most inspirational:
1. "Trust in something."
2. "Love what you do."
4. "Turn losses into wins."
5. "Understand that saying no is as important as saying yes."
6. "Be aware that small steps are important, too."
7. "Don't let success make you lazy."
8. "Pay attention to the simple things."
9. "Spend your time wisely."
10. "Keep a sense of wonder."
And how is this for inspiration? Steve Jobs last words before he died: "Oh, wow. Oh, wow. Oh, wow."