(Reuters) - A Florida city commissioner has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder for shooting a man he suspected of trying to shoplift a hatchet from his military surplus store, officials said on Saturday.
- Trump administration trying to define transgender out of existence: NY Times
- Trump says team working on tax cut for middle-income earners
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery hits record $1.6 billion after no winners on Friday
- Lioness kills father of her cubs at Indianapolis zoo
- Russian charged with conspiring to interfere in U.S. congressional elections
- Remains of more than 60 babies, fetuses found stashed in Detroit funeral home
- Montenegrins protest against Albanian dam on shared river
- Trump criticized for praising congressman who body-slammed reporter
More News »
WASHINGTON/LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia on Sunday called the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi at its Istanbul consulate a "huge and grave mistake", but sought to shield its powerful crown prince from the widening crisis, saying Mohammed bin Salman had not been aware.
- Trump says U.S. to exit landmark nuclear arms pact, Russia threatens retaliation
- Thousands of Hondurans in U.S.-bound migrant caravan head into Mexico
- UK's Raab says open to extending Brexit transition as PM May's critics step up attacks
- Afghans shut out by polling station chaos return to vote
- Chilean court orders Catholic Church to pay damages over abuse: report
- Taiwan train crash kills 18 in deadliest rail tragedy in decades
- Italy expects EU budget rejection on Tuesday: source
- Floods kill firefighter in southern Spain
FRANKFURT/SEOUL (Reuters) - Audi's first electric sport utility vehicle (SUV) will hit showrooms four weeks later than planned because of a software development issue, a spokesman for the German luxury car brand said on Sunday.
- Frustrated GM investors ask what more CEO Barra can do
- Bombardier sues Mitsubishi jet program over trade secrets
- Google to charge Android partners up to $40 per device for apps: source
- Exclusive: CrowdStrike hires Goldman Sachs to lead IPO - sources
- MUFG says bank's CEO will not attend Saudi conference
- UBS warns staff over China travel after banker held in Beijing: source
- China says must balance stable growth and risk prevention
- Trump to meet heads of Boeing, Lockheed, Northrop at Arizona air base
More Business »
- Comic Amy Schumer backs Kaepernick, says she won't do Super Bowl ads
- 'A Private War' goes to frontline to tell reporter Marie Colvin's story
- Rihanna turns down Super Bowl show, backs Kaepernick
- Olivia Colman adds royal touch with 'The Favourite' at London Film Festival
- 'Making a Murderer' resumes quest for justice with 'Part 2'
- Roseanne calls TV death 'morbid,' audience slumps for 'The Conners'
- Building a lifelong love of opera in toddlers, one hop at a time
- Paris auction house "would love it" if Banksy pulls another stunt
More Pop Culture »
James Harden scored 36 points, and Chris Paul added 28 points with 10 assists as the Houston Rockets spoiled LeBron James' home opener with the Los Angeles Lakers by earning a high-intensity 124-115 victory Saturday night.
- Dodgers power past Brewers to return to World Series
- ATP roundup: Tsitsipas first Greek to win tour-level title
- Golf: Koepka to become new world No. 1 after CJ Cup win
- Vettel spins on opening lap of U.S. Grand Prix
- Golf: American Kang overcomes nerves to claim LPGA Shanghai title
- Tennis: Pliskova stuns Wozniacki in Singapore, Svitolina downs Kvitova
- Soccer: 'Old men' blocked Wembley sale says former FA chairman
- Exiled Ethiopian Olympic runner who protested against government returns home
More Sports »